Membership Levels and Pricing
For more information about what's included and what to expect from your membership, visit the How to Join page. Choose your sports, choose your time, and choose your billing period!
- Membership levels and pricing
- Additional fees, add-ons, discounts and cancellation
- Levels and pricing FAQ
Full Triathlon, three sports
Includes all Team Sheeper workouts all week, plus full Menlo Masters swimming membership, and Boot Camp, Indoor Cycling, Lap and Open Swim, Aqua Fit, Bike Club, and Tattersols:
Please join Menlo Masters directly.
If you have membership questions that aren't answered in our FAQ or on these pages, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two additional fees that are due annually. Plus, special events and services we use outside the team often cost extra. These might include lodging and meals during our camps and tours, the cost of physiological testing at Endurance Performance Testing, or tickets to a movie or presentation we put on our calendar.
- Team fee, $60: This is for team extras such as awards, food, intramural events, and team expenses above and beyond workout venue, coaching, and communications expenses. This fee applies to all memberships.
- USMS membership fee: Menlo Masters Swimming is part of the US Masters Swimming association, which means all members must be registered with USMS for insurance purposes. Your USMS card is required to participate in Masters swimming events and you receive the benefits of regional and national news about Masters swimming. This fee applies only if swimming is included in your membership.
30% discount for family/student/senior:
- Family discount is applied to the second (or more!) member of your family who joins Team Sheeper.
- Students must be enrolled full time at an accredited high school, secondary, or vocational school.
- Seniors are age 65 and older.
- Please contact Sven Jensen, Membership Manager, to register with these discounts.
Q: What about pro-rating?
A: We do pro-rate annual memberships purchased in February or March. Starting in April, you will buy the quarterly membership. We pro-rate quarterly memberships purchased mid-quarter. Our quarters are by calendar (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec). And, monthly memberships purchased after the 7th will also be pro-rated.
Q: Do I have to pay the USMS fee if I'm a Level 1 Limited member?
A: Yes. Any swimmer participating in Menlo Masters workouts needs to be registered with USMS. This includes triathletes going to the two swims per week that come with Level 1 Limited membership.
Q: How do I cancel, suspend, or change my membership?
A: If you would like to cancel your Team Sheeper membership completely, please fill out the Cancellation Form and submit in person, by mail or via fax. Cancellation requests may also be taken by phone through the Service Center, (650) 330-2232. Cancellation requests must be submitted by the 15th of current month to terminate recurring payment/membership for the following month. Please note that annual memberships are non-refundable, regardless of the reason. The benefit of the annual membership is the significantly reduced price for the year, and along with that comes the risk that you may not use it for the whole year.